If you are looking for the Beginning of Year forms to sign, click here.
The Charms Music Office Assistant is an online system used to manage all student and financial information for the JHS Orchestra program. Charms offers several valuable features for students and their parents.
Direct link to the Jasper Orchestra page. From here, you can enter your PISD Student ID # to log in and access all information or update.
Alternately, go to the Charms login page and enter the following information. CLICK HERE
Login School Code: JasperHSOrch
Use PISD Student ID # as your student area password.
More detailed instructions are below.
Finances. View your trip payments, fee statuses, and student account (Student Miscellaneous Ledger).
Handouts. View and print music, forms, handbooks, MP3 files, and other important information.
Student Info. Review and update your student and parent contact information (be sure to enter your birthday!) Charms lets us have a single database of student information used in all aspects of our program (director communications, instrument/uniform assignments, mailings, etc.) Please make sure we have your correct information!
Log on to www.charmsmusic.com
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s account using the following login: JasperHSOrch
- This will bring you to the main parent page. You will be able to view your program calendar, event list, recordings, and handouts.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER, another more detailed screen appears with more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Enter your child’s ID FIRST – then you may create your own unique password by clicking on the “keys”.